- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Orange gel food color
- Black licorice laces
- Large gumdrops
- Heat oven to 375°F. Using 2 tablespoons of the butter, generously grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 6 tablespoons butter uncovered on High about 1 minute or until melted.
- Separate each can of dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 4 pieces. Dip dough pieces into melted butter; arrange half of the dough pieces in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows. Top with remaining dough pieces. Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Place heatproof platter upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 20 minutes.
- In small bowl, place both cans of icing. Mix with food color until desired color. Drizzle icing over top of pull-apart. Using licorice and gumdrops, make small spiders. Place spiders on icing.
Notes:Mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows in the middle make a rich tasty pull apart bread.