Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cute Halloween Decorating Ideas From Pinterest

Halloween is one of my most favorite times of the year, I just love all the decorations and the change of the weather for Fall...it ushers in all the great family times....Thanksgiving, Christmas, lots of family birthdays in December, New Year, and finally Valentine's Day.  Halloween is just the kick-off to days off school and vacations with the kids and lighting fireplaces and watching movies with popcorn and blankets and hot chocolate!
 

I spent some time on Pinterest looking for some new and different decorations and wanted to share some of my favorites.  Let me know if you do any of these!
 I'm loving this cute Pumpkin Spider, made from three pumpkins and big sticks.  (I can see this as a cute little snowman too, a' la The Nightmare Before Christmas):
 
Maybe it's just my sense of humor, but I think this is hilarious!
 
I would SO go trick-or-treating at THIS house!

I'm really loving the idea of painting on the pumpkins rather than carving them and just being done with it.  No worrying about them rotting when you go this route.  Here are a few of my faves:
 
 
 
And finally...this is what we did:
 
How cute/creepy is this???
This is super cute for the kiddos, and one way to guarantee when they eat the sugar, they're also eating something healthy alongside of it:
 
...And I love this since it's a craft idea too!
  
I hope someone will do some of these things, they all are so darn cute!

~Bridget



No comments:

Post a Comment