Saturday, September 29, 2012

Product Review For CleanWell Hand Sanitizer Wipes


These arrived in my Naturals VoxBox and I finally used it.  I don't know why I waited so long or why I was saving it!  I guess I wish I received an entire box full of them and I was savoring it!


They left my hands soft and feeling good, usually they dry your skin out, right?  CleanWell Wipes don't dry our your skin like most wipes that include alcohol, so they're an obvious favorite for anyone!  These are perfect for taking to restaurants and using on tabletops before you sit down, wiping messy stroller trays off, wiping dirty faces off, high chairs, the list is endless really for us Moms.  The world is a dirty, grem-filled place, and these are a good defense against it all!





Photo: Fill in the blank: According to a study conducted by University of Arizona researcher, Dr. Charles Gerba, there are about _________  germs per square inch on your cell phone’s surface!I'm pretty sure I don't want to know     the answer to that one....!  :-/

They make other great products worth checking out ---
CleanWelland everyday moms like myself,  to celebrity moms are going nuts over them.

  I saw Soleil Moon Frye on the Today Show the other morning talking about them!

Photo: "Like" this post if you saw Soleil Moon Frye talk about CleanWell and our founder’s son Conor on The Today Show this morning!

 My favorite use for these:  In the kid's lunchboxes.  It's the next best thing to soap and water!

(Hint:  "Like" them on Facebook to receive a $1.00 coupon)

20% off at store.cleanwelltoday.com with code “vox20” (Note: Expires 10/25/12. Cannot be applied to past orders or combined with other offers. Only able to ship to U.S. addresses)

=)
~Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment